Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more (see price chart below).
- Save up to 20% off regular ticket prices for groups of 10 or more members.
- Save up to 25% off regular ticket prices for groups of 25 or more members.
- Save up to 50% off regular ticket prices for student groups of 10 or more members.
Group Ticket Prices
|Groups of 10 – 24||$23||$43||$63||$83||$103||$123||$163|
|Groups of 25+||$22||$41||$59||$78||$97||$116||$153|
|Student Groups of 10+||$16||$28||$41||$53||$66||$78||$103|
*Seating Area F is partial view. Stage and/or surtitles may be obstructed from seats in this section.
Please note: A $3 per-ticket Arts Partnership facility fee is included in the individual ticket prices listed above. Other restrictions may apply. Seating is subject to availability. Group discounts are not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.
For a more detailed seating information, visit our Seating Chart page.
How to Order
- Reserve your tickets. Call Associate Audience Services Manager Karl Annable at the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-342-9562, M-Th: 10am-5pm, F: 10am-12pm or email him anytime at email@example.com to make your reservation. We will send a written contract confirming your order and outlining payment arrangements.
- Make a deposit. A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposits are due two weeks after your reservation is made.
- Adjust your order as needed. The size of your group may be increased (subject to availability) or decreased prior to final payment. Call 612-333-6669 to make adjustments to your order.
- Submit your final payment. Final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Once final payment is received, no adjustments, exchanges or refunds will be issued. All sales are final.
We accept payments by single credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by a single check payable to Minnesota Opera. Once final payment has been made, tickets will be mailed to the contact person for distribution. If final payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to release all tickets being held.