Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more (see price charts below). Groups receive one complimentary ticket per order, which will be seated adjacent to your order.
- Save up to 20% off regular ticket prices for groups of 10 or more members.
- Save up to 25% off regular ticket prices for groups of 25 or more members.
- Save up to 50% off regular ticket prices for student groups of 10 or more members.
|Groups of 10 – 24||$18||$42||$62||$74||$90||$114||$154|
|Groups of 25+||$17||$40||$58||$70||$85||$107||$145|
|Student Groups of 10+||$12||$27||$40||$47||$57||$72||$97|
Weekend (Sat. Eve./Sun. Mat.)
|Groups of 10 – 24||$30||$54||$70||$82||$98||$122||$162|
|Groups of 25+||$28||$51||$66||$77||$92||$115||$152|
|Student Groups of 10+||$20||$35||$45||$52||$62||$77||$102|
*Section F is partial view. Stage and/or surtitles may be obstructed from seats in this area.
A $2 per-ticket Arts Partnership facility fee is included in the prices listed above.
For group orders with varying ticket prices, the complimentary ticket will be equal in value to the lowest priced ticket. Other restrictions may apply. Seating is subject to availability. Group discounts are not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.
For a more detailed seating information, visit our Seating Chart page.
How to Order
- Reserve Your Tickets: Call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669, M-F, 9am-6pm to make your reservation. We will send a written contract confirming your order and outlining payment arrangements.
- Make a Deposit: A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposits are due two weeks after your reservation is made.
- Adjust Your Order as Needed: The size of your group may be increased (subject to availability) or decreased prior to final payment. Call 612-333-6669 to make adjustments to your order.
- Submit Your Final Payment: Final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Once final payment is received, no adjustments, exchanges or refunds will be issued. All sales are final.
We accept payments by single credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by a single check payable to Minnesota Opera. Once final payment has been made, tickets will be mailed to the group leader for distribution. If final payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to release all tickets being held.