The following details the auto-renewal service and the responsibilities of Minnesota Opera and the patron. Minnesota Opera reserves the right to modify this terms at any time.
Minnesota Opera offers patrons the opportunity to automatically renew their season tickets each year. This service is only available to full-season subscribers. Other restrictions apply.
Minnesota Opera allows the patron to add optional items to his/her auto-renewal order. These options include an annual donation, pre-paid parking, Behind the Curtain tickets, and libretti.
Opt-In / Opt-Out
By signing up for the auto-renewal service, the patron is opting-in to these terms of service. The patron can opt-out of the auto-renewal service at any time other than the processing period, either on the website while the enrollment period is active, or by calling the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669, M-F, 10am-5pm..
- Pre-Charge Order Notification: Minnesota Opera will email the patron a copy of their order no less than five days prior to processing the order. The patron will have an opportunity to make changes to his/her order at this time, up until the Processing Period period begins.
- The patron will always have an opportunity to change his/her order or opt-out of the service during the Season Preview and Order Review Period.
- Post-Charge Receipt: Minnesota Opera will email the patron a receipt of their order after the order has been processed.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to keep his/her email address updated. The patron can call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669 to change his/her email address.
- Minnesota Opera will store the patron’s encrypted credit card information securely and only use it for the purposes of the auto-renewal service.
- Minnesota Opera will charge the patron’s credit card on file each year at the time specified on the auto-renewal landing page.
- Ticket prices can fluctuate each year. The patron will see such fluctuations reflected in the pre-charge order notification. By enrolling in the auto-renewal service, the patron automatically agrees to accept all future price changes. The patron will always have an opportunity to change his/her order during the enrollment/modification period.
Minnesota Opera offers an interest-free payment plan. This fee is waived for Auto-Renewal subscribers. Payment plan charges will be spaced out over four months, with equal payments being charged to the credit card on file each month.
All sales are final and non-refundable. Subscribers may make ticket exchanges beginning with Subscriber Courtesy Days (summer 2016, dates TBD).
Timeline & Definitions
Enrollment Period: Period of time during which full subscribers who have not signed up for the Auto-Renewal Service may opt-into the service. Patrons may sign up here [link to online form] or by calling the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office, M-F, 10am-5pm. For the 2016-2017 season, the deadline to enroll in the service is December 4, 2015, subject to change.
Order Review Period: Period of time during which patrons may preview the upcoming season before anyone else, make adjustments to their orders or opt-out of the service. The Order Review Period will begin no less than 5 days prior to the Processing Period.
Processing Period – Period of time during which Auto-Renewal season ticket orders will begin being processed. Patrons will receive an e-receipt after their card is charged. Patrons choosing to pay using the interest-free payment plan will receive multiple e-receipts, one after each charge is made to their credit card. No adjustments to orders may be made once the Processing Period begins. For the 2016-2017 season, the Processing Period is planned to begin in late-January 2016, subject to change.
Specific dates will be communicated via email and posted here.