The following details the auto-renewal service and the responsibilities of Minnesota Opera and the patron. Minnesota Opera reserves the right to modify this terms of service at any time.
Minnesota Opera offers patrons the opportunity to automatically renew their season tickets each year. This service is only available to full-season subscribers. Other restrictions apply.
Minnesota Opera allows the patron to attach secondary auxiliary subscriptions to his/her auto-renewal order. These options include an annual donation, pre-paid parking, Behind the Curtain classes, and libretti.
Opt-In / Opt-Out
By signing up for the auto-renewal service, the patron is opting-in to these terms of service. The patron can opt-out of the auto-renewal service at any time other than the processing period, either on the website while the enrollment period is active, or by calling the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669.
- Pre-Charge Order Notification: Minnesota Opera will email the patron a copy of their order no less than five days prior to processing the order. The patron will have an opportunity to make changes to his/her order at this time, up until the enrollment period closes.
- Post-Charge Receipt: Minnesota Opera will email the patron a receipt of their order after the order has been processed.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to keep his/her email address updated. The patron can call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669 to change his/her email address.
- Minnesota Opera will store the patron’s encrypted credit card information securely and only use it for the purposes of the auto-renewal service.
- Minnesota Opera will charge the patron’s credit card on file each year at the time specified on the auto-renewal landing page.
- Ticket prices can fluctuate each year. The patron will see such fluctuations reflected in the pre-charge order notification. By enrolling in the auto-renewal service, the patron automatically agrees to accept all future price changes. The patron will always have an opportunity to change his/her order during the enrollment/modification period.
- Minnesota Opera offers a payment plan, for a nominal fee, which allows payments to be spaced out over a period of four months, with equal payments happening each month to the credit card on file.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Enrollment/Modification Period: Throughout the enrollment period the patron can make changes to his/her auto-renewal service. After the enrollment/modification period closes, the patron will be unable to change his/her order.
- Processing Period: Immediately following the enrollment period, and lasting until Minnesota Opera is able to fulfill its standard business needs, Minnesota Opera will process all auto-renewal orders. Changes to the auto-renewal orders are not possible during the processing period.
- Dates for the enrollment and processing periods are posted on the auto-renewal landing page on mnopera.org.