Join this group of our most loyal subscribers and be the first to know about our new season!
By enrolling in our auto-renewal service, you’ll be the first to know about each new season, enjoy an easy renewal process (all conducted online, no paper mailings), and receive complimentary concessions vouchers to enjoy during the next season.
Enrollment in 2016-17 Auto-Renewal is closed at this time.
Sounds interesting! How does it work?
Each year, you will receive an email with a sneak preview of the upcoming season, along with your season ticket order details before your payment is processed. You will have the opportunity to make changes to your order or opt out of this service. Once you confirm your order, you will receive an email receipt when your credit card is charged. If you choose to opt out of the auto-renewal service, an invoice will be mailed to you — your season subscription will not be cancelled.
Auto Renewing Season Ticket Holders Enjoy the Best Perks
- Be the first to preview the next season each year
- Easy, paperless renewal
- Two (2) concessions vouchers to use at the Ordway any time during the season
- One (1) Bring-a-Friend ticket per subscription in your order to invite someone new to experience opera
- 4-month, interest-free payment plan option – with payment plan fee waived
- All the benefits of being a full Minnesota Opera subscriber
Questions? Call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669, M-F, 10am-5pm.