Get the inside scoop! Behind the Curtain explores the music, history, and production of each opera. Each event will feature talks led by Minnesota Opera’s Head of Music Rob Ainsley and informative discussions with members of the cast and creative team.
Minnesota Opera Center
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
*The Magic Flute Behind the Curtain will take place at the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, located at 345 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102.
- Behind the Curtain: Ariadne auf Naxos on September 23, 2015 at 7pm — Buy Tickets
- Behind the Curtain: The Magic Flute on November 11, 2015 at 7pm — Buy Tickets
- Behind the Curtain: Rusalka on January 13, 2016 at 7pm — Buy Tickets
- Behind the Curtain: Tosca on February 24, 2016 at 7pm — Buy Tickets
- Behind the Curtain: The Shining on April 6, 2016 at 7pm — Buy Tickets
(Tours of the Opera Center begin at 6:15pm).
- $35 / adult
- $28 / subscriber/donor
- $15 / Tempo member
- $10 / student