Matinee Brunch: The Abduction from the SeraglioSunday, November 9, 2008 09:00 am
M Street Café at the Saint Paul Hotel
The Minnesota Opera is partnering with M Street Café at the Saint Paul Hotel for brunch.
Sunday Matinee opera-goers may purchase brunch for $22 and sample delicious M Street eats. This limited seating brunch is served from 9:00am to 1:30pm. Reservations are required. Below is a sample menu for the Matinee Brunch.
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon & Homemade Hollandaise Sauce
- Malted Waffles with Fresh Assorted Berries, Real Maple Syrup & Whipped Cream
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus & Horseradish Sauce
- Fresh Fish of the Day
- Assorted Mini Pastries
- Jumbo Peel & Eat Shrimp with Traditional Cocktail Sauce & Lemon
- Homemade Soup of the Day
- Assorted Field Greens with Dressing & Toppings
- Chef's Selected Salad
- Chef's Selections of Fresh Vegetables & Specialty Potatoes
- Maple Cured Bacon & Sausage Links
- Assorted Fresh Cut Melons, Pineapple, Grapes & Strawberries
- Homemade Desserts Delivered to Your Table
For more information or to reserve seating over the phone, call the Ticket Office at 612-333-6669.