Enhance your opera-going experience with a Taste of Opera – a delicious pre-show dinner and relaxed conversation with experts from the world of opera. Classical Minnesota Public Radio hosts an engaging look at each production with special guests from Minnesota Opera. Leave the logistics to us and enjoy an all-inclusive evening out!
Your evening Taste of Opera package includes:
- Pre-show dinner with beverages
- Pre-show program with special guests from the cast or creative team
- Transportation to and from Ordway provided by Lorenz charter bus service
Taste of Opera Dates
- La Bohème – Thursday, May 11, 2017 at Vieux Carré
- La Bohème – Sunday, May 21, 2017 (champagne brunch) at The Woman’s Club of Minneapolis
Taste of Opera packages include an opera ticket (valued up to $200), a three-course dinner with wine, transportation, and all gratuities.
Already have an opera ticket? Add dinner and transportation.
To order, call Minnesota Opera Audience Services Coordinator Brian Johnson-Weyl at 612-342-9563, M-F, 10am-5pm.