Cabaret: Escape to 1920s Berlin
Featuring Minnesota Opera’s Resident Artists
“Here, life is beautiful.”
Minnesota Opera’s Resident Artists will take you on a captivating journey where the songs and stories of 1920’s Berlin come alive in this Weimar-era-inspired evening of music, food, wine and fun!
- Food & Wine by Macy’s Design Cuisine
- Silent Auction
- After Party music by Gypsy Mania
When and where
Friday, April 25, 2014
Dinner and Staged Performance at 6pm
After Party at 9pm
The event takes place at the Minnesota Opera Center.
- $150/person Dinner, Cabaret and After Party ($75 is tax-deductible)
- $1,500/Reserved Table for 8 ($900 is tax-deductible)
- $25/person After Party Only : 9pm-11pm Small Bites and Hosted German Beer
1920s attire admired but not required.
This special night of fundraising, hosted by the Donor Events Committee, will celebrate the world-class artistry of Minnesota Opera and benefit its artistic and education programs.
Monday April 21, 2014 to Emily Skoblik
Director of Special Events