Join Minnesota Opera’s Resident Artists as they step back in time to the 1940s for a USO Style Home Show!
Experience the fabulous entertainment that supported the troops—including hits from the era
as well as popular opera arias.
When and whereSaturday, April 8, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom
5418 Wayzata Boulevard
Golden Valley, MN 55416
The Main Act:
6pm: Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and silent auction
6:30pm: Dinner, followed by performance, and live auction
(Complimentary beverages through intermission)
9pm: Stay late and kick up your heels at the after party with DJ Sean Rugg!
You may also register over the phone.
For Tempo Member tickets and General Admission tickets, call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669, M-F, 10am-5pm.
To purchase a table, contact Events Manager Anthony Diaz at email@example.com or 612-342-9553.
- $175 for individuals ($75 Tax Deductible)
- $75 for Tempo members (Not Tax Deductible)
- $1,000 for a sponsor half-table, seats five ($596 Tax Deductible)
- $2,000 for a sponsor table, seats up to ten ($990 Tax Deductible)
- $3,500 for a premiere sponsor table, seats up to ten ($2,490 Tax Deductible)
Corporate sponsorships are available starting at $2,500. Contact Mallory Roberts for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-342-9566.
$2,500 Corporate Sponsor:
- Dinner seating for four at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Social hour with hors d’oeuvres and hosted bar
- Performance and dinner with wine
- Table signage at dinner
- Name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Half page advertisement in the evening dinner program(creative provided by sponsor)
- $2,096 Tax Deductible
$3,500 Presenting Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Dinner seating for eight at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Full page advertisement in the evening dinner program (creative provided by sponsor)
- Name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $2,490 Tax Deductible
$5,000 Premiere Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Priority dinner seating for 8 and opportunity to sit with artistic staff
- Lead name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Lead name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Lead logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $3,990 Tax Deductible
Additional benefits of interest are negotiable.
1940s attire is admired, but not required, and Via’s Vintage is our official Cabaret clothier!
Visit the shop for a dazzling clothing and accessories from the 1940s era.
2408 Hennepin Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Visit our Pinterest page below for ideas:Follow Minnesota Opera's on Pinterest.
This special night of fundraising, hosted by the Donor Events Committee and Tempo, will benefit Minnesota Opera’s artistic and education programs.