Don’t miss your night to kick up your heels and shine alongside the Minnesota Opera Resident Artists!
★ OUR MOST FUN EVENT OF THE YEAR!
★ PERFORMANCE WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY RESIDENT ARTIST DAVID TORO,
FEATURING A GREAT MIX OF 1940s HIT TUNES.
★ WINE, HORS D’OEUVRES, DINNER, AND DESSERT INCLUDED.
★ GREAT LIVE AND SILENT AUCTION ITEMS—SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
THIS YEAR’S THEME:
I'LL BE SEEING YOU—A USO-STYLE HOME SHOW
The year is 1942. The USO is touring at home and abroad to raise the spirits of the soldiers and those fighting the good fight back home. For its Twin Cities tour, The Metropolitan Club has been chosen to host a USO Home Show for the hardworking Minnesotans whose manufacturing efforts are essential to victory. You are invited! Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the fabulous songs and entertainment that supported our troops.
WHAT IS THE RESIDENT ARTIST CABARET?
Once a year, the Minnesota Opera Resident Artists take the stage to perform a show entirely their own! The proceeds go to support the Resident Artist Program and other artistic and educational programs.
WHAT IS THE RESIDENT ARTIST PROGRAM?
One of North America’s premier training programs, the Resident Artist Program offers a full season of employment for talented artists beginning their professional careers.
When and whereSaturday, April 8, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom
5418 Wayzata Boulevard
Golden Valley, MN 55416
The Main Act:
6pm: Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and silent auction
6:30pm: Dinner, followed by performance, and live auction
(Complimentary beverages through intermission)
9pm: Stay late and kick up your heels at the after party with DJ Sean Rugg!
You may also register over the phone.
For Tempo Member tickets and General Admission tickets, call the Minnesota Opera Ticket Office at 612-333-6669, M-F, 10am-5pm.
To purchase a table, contact Events Manager Anthony Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-342-9553.
- $175 for individuals ($75 Tax Deductible)
- $75 for Tempo members (Not Tax Deductible)
- $1,000 for a sponsor half-table, seats five ($596 Tax Deductible)
- $2,000 for a sponsor table, seats up to ten ($990 Tax Deductible)
- $3,500 for a premiere sponsor table, seats up to ten ($2,490 Tax Deductible)
Corporate sponsorships are available starting at $2,500. Contact Mallory Roberts for more information at email@example.com or 612-342-9566.
$2,500 Corporate Sponsor:
- Dinner seating for four at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Social hour with hors d’oeuvres and hosted bar
- Performance and dinner with wine
- Table signage at dinner
- Name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Half page advertisement in the evening dinner program(creative provided by sponsor)
- $2,096 Tax Deductible
$3,500 Presenting Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Dinner seating for eight at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Full page advertisement in the evening dinner program (creative provided by sponsor)
- Name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $2,490 Tax Deductible
$5,000 Premiere Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Priority dinner seating for 8 and opportunity to sit with artistic staff
- Lead name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Lead name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Lead logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $3,990 Tax Deductible
Additional benefits of interest are negotiable.
1940s attire is admired, but not required, and Via’s Vintage is our official Cabaret clothier!
Visit the shop for a dazzling clothing and accessories from the 1940s era.
2408 Hennepin Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Visit our Pinterest page below for ideas:Follow Minnesota Opera's on Pinterest.
This special night of fundraising, hosted by the Donor Events Committee and Tempo, will benefit Minnesota Opera’s artistic and education programs.