Join Minnesota Opera’s Resident Artists as they step back in time to the 1940s for a USO Style Home Show!
Experience the fabulous entertainment that supported the troops—including hits from the era
as well as popular opera arias.
When and whereSaturday, April 8, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom
5418 Wayzata Boulevard
Golden Valley, MN 55416
The Main Act:
6pm: Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and silent auction
6:30pm: Dinner, followed by performance, and live auction
(Complimentary beverages through intermission)
9pm: Stay late and kick up your heels at the after party with DJ Sean Rugg!
Or contact Events Manager Anthony Diaz at email@example.com or 612-342-9553.
Tickets are on sale through Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
- $175 for individuals ($75 Tax Deductible)
- $75 for Tempo members (Not Tax Deductible)
- $1,000 for a sponsor half-table, seats five ($596 Tax Deductible)
- $2,000 for a sponsor table, seats up to ten ($990 Tax Deductible)
- $3,500 for a premiere sponsor table, seats up to ten ($2,490 Tax Deductible)
Corporate sponsorships are available starting at $2,500. Contact Mallory Roberts for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-342-9566.
$2,500 Corporate Sponsor:
- Dinner seating for four at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Social hour with hors d’oeuvres and hosted bar
- Performance and dinner with wine
- Table signage at dinner
- Name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Half page advertisement in the evening dinner program(creative provided by sponsor)
- $2,096 Tax Deductible
$3,500 Presenting Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Dinner seating for eight at the Resident Artist Cabaret
- Full page advertisement in the evening dinner program (creative provided by sponsor)
- Name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $2,490 Tax Deductible
$5,000 Premiere Sponsor:
Previous benefits plus…
- Priority dinner seating for 8 and opportunity to sit with artistic staff
- Lead name recognition on event sponsor signage
- Lead name recognition in the evening dinner program
- Lead logo recognition on event website & email blasts
- $3,990 Tax Deductible
Additional benefits of interest are negotiable.
1940s attire is admired, but not required. Visit our Pinterest page below for ideas:Follow Minnesota Opera's on Pinterest.
This special night of fundraising, hosted by the Donor Events Committee and Tempo, will benefit Minnesota Opera’s artistic and education programs.